The Indian company VMUnify, originated from MindTree’s innovation program, announced this week the general availability of version 3.0 of its homonymous solution for managing Virtual Infrastructure Enterprises, Private or Public Clouds to enable the delivering of IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) for public or in house consumption.
Among the new features of this release we can count:
- Support for Hyper-V 2012 R2 bare metal
- VM Snapshot support for VMware and Hyper-V platforms
- RHEL 6.4 support for Guest VM 32 and 64 bit
- Linux VM provisioning Support on Azure
- Managed Private Cloud (MPC) for onboarding Enterprise customers with dedicated Cluster resources
- Reseller support for Hyper-V 2012 R2, VMware 5.5
- Amazon EC2 public Gateway available as an Amazon AMI
- Additional currency support in Paypal
- Software Installed Report on VM
You can download an evaluation version of the product at this link.