Flexiant Cloud Orchestrator, formerly known as Extility, enables service providers to build a multi-level reseller model and perfectly fits in the growing market of public cloud services.
With version 4 this highly mature platform introduces this new features:
- Direct support for the Chef configuration management tool from Opscode, including integration with Flexiant’s Blueprint technology, Bento Boxes, enabling powerful new use cases.
- General availability for Ceph, a distributed block store storage system designed to provide excellent performance, reliability and scalability, ensuring Flexiant now supports all common storage modals.
- Improved Billing System enabling both subscription and metered billing for services providers and their resellers
- Enhanced ability to on-board customers based on their geography, language and billing requirements
- New payment provider plug-in to integrate with multiple payment providers
- Multi-tiered billing systems to solve complex billing scenarios
- Context sensitive Help within the UI that can be branded and white labeled as required
Along with this release Flexiant announced its intention to include OpenStack support in Summer 2014.