Hotlink today released a new version of Hotlink Hybrid Express, a solution to manage Amazon EC2 from the Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) console. Hybrid Express is Hotlinks product for deploying, managing and administrating hybrid and off-premise cloud, using either SCVMM or VMware vCenter. Hotlink also announced the availability of a free edition of Hybrid Express for both SCVMM and vCenter.
HotLink’s patent-pending transformation technology abstracts public cloud platforms and workloads so on-premise management consoles treat them just like on-premise hosts and virtual machines — fully integrated and managed as a unified pool of resources without the need for a separate management console.
Hotlink Hybrid Express provides the following functionalities:
- Extend your on-premise console to public cloud
- Migrate workloads to/from the cloud with a point & click
- Create, use and manage hybrid snapshots
- Convert workloads bi-directionally
- Utilize existing templates in hybrid environments
- Standardize policies across on and off-premise
- Apply automation across hybrid resources