Microsoft has published a free ebook titled: “Microsoft System Center Deploying Hyper-V with Software-Defined Storage & Networking“. The book which contains 236 pages provides a step-by-step guide for a proof-of-concept implementation for a Software Defined Datacenter which includes virtualization, networking and storage in this case by using Windows Server and Microsoft System Center.
The book contains the following sections:
- Design and Planning
- Deploying the management cluster
- Configuring network infrastructure
- Configuring storage infrastructure
- Configuring compute infrastructure
- Configuring network virtualization