During 2013 Cloud Computing market has confirmed an explosive growth that surpasses even the virtualization market when it was at the correspondent level of maturity.
cloudcomputing.info, with the same principles of its sister publication virtualization.info, drew, in a complete and impartial way, the overall picture for the year that is just ended.
Here is the top 10 article for 2013:
- Gartner releases its 2013 Magic Quadrant for Cloud IaaS
- Microsoft announces Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2 and Windows Azure Pack
- NetApp announces Tech Preview of project Shift, allowing switching between virtualization platforms without migrating data
- What are the differences between VMware vCloud Hybrid Service and Microsoft Windows Azure ?
- Microsoft to include Cloud Cruiser Express in Windows Azure Pack 2012 R2
- Paper: Rackspace Private Cloud Open Reference Architectures for OpenStack
- Microsoft releases Tech Preview of Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2 and Windows Azure Pack
- Amazon announces Desktop-as-a-Service offering
- Book: Introducing Windows Server 2012 R2 Preview Release
- Microsoft starts offering System Center Advisor for free