Boston based Stackdriver, developer of a Monitoring-as-a-Service solution for AWS called Intelligent Monitoring, announced Series B funding led by Flybridge Capital Partners and Bain Capital Ventures, that already funded the company in 2012, for a total of $10M.
The features that have made Intelligent Monitor popular are:
- Rapid Stack Discovery: helps to map the relationships between applications components and aggregates them in functional groups and clusters
- Stack Scanner: a monitoring and analytics tool that aims to predict resources fatigue
- Elastic Monitoring: discovers autoscaling resources and manage dynamic alerting policies related to them
- AWS Insights: correlates AWS events and suggest optimization actions
Stackdriver Intelligent Monitor is available to all AWS customers in two tiers:
- Stackdriver Free – For environments with up to 10 resources, at no charge.
- Stackdriver Pro – For environments more than 10 resources, at $8/resource/month.