Embotics which we know for its VM lifecycle management solution V-Commander has released version 4.7 of V-Commander adding support for Microsoft Hyper-V and Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager now providing a solution capable of managing multiple hypervisors following many other solutions.
The solution itself evolved from a VM lifecycle management solution into a cloud management solution offering Self-Service -, Configuration -, Change -, Lifecycle -, Performance – and Capacity Management and Chargeback. This version is the follow up of version 4.6 which was released in August last year.
Version 4.7 adds the following new features:
- Support for Microsoft Hyper-V
- Multi-tenant cost model capability
- VM Migration, allowing customers to migrate VMware VMs to Microsoft Hyper-V
- New metrics and reporting enhancements
- Automation options in approval workflows