Microsoft last week announced new capabilities for its cloud computing platform Azure. The new capabilities are available immediately.
The new capabilities include:
- Mobile Services (job scheduler support, Europe Region Support, Command Line Support)
- Web Sites (scale improvements, integrated source control)
- SQL Data Sync (support in the new HTML portal)
- ACS Management (support in the new HTML portal)
- Media Services (job and task management, blob storage support, reserved compute)
- Virtual Network enhancements
- Subscription Filtering Support
- Windows Azure Store (now available in more countries)
The details of eacht updated capability are described by Scott Guthrie in this blogpost.