Amazon published an article on how to create a Microsoft Sharepoint 2012 Server Fram hosted on its platform. The solution uses AWS CloudFormation, Amazon EC2, Amazon VPC and Eleastic Load Balancing and provides all the necessary scripts to install SharePoint 2010 Enterprise Edition in 6 steps.
The sample scripts can be customized to fit your own needs, as described in the advanced guide.
The article explains how to:
1. Sign up for a AWS account
2. How to create the necessary network configuration and Active Directory infrastructure using the network and Active Directory stack
3. How to create an custom Amazon Machine Image (AMI) to deploy the database tier
4. How to create an AMI which deploys a Windows Server 2008 R2 instance and installs SharePoint Server 2010 – for Internet Sites – Enterprise Edition as an app stack
5. How to create an AMI which deploys a Windows Server 2008 R2 instance and installs SharePoint Server 2019 – for Internet Sites – Enterprise Edition as a web stack, and deployes and configures an Elastic Load Balancer (ELB) which balances the traffic between the web stack servers
6. Configuration of the SharePoint farm