Yesterday Convirture announced the update of its virtualization and cloud management software ConVirt Enterprise Cloud to include support for the latest version of OpenStack (Essex) and the certification for Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.
The company also announced that CloudStack support will be available in a future update planned for the third quarter of this year.
At the same time, Convirture, released ConVirt 2.1 Open Source (formerly XenMan), ts open source management console for multiple hypervisors, including Xen and KVM.
The release include the following new features:
- Ability to SSH to managed server
- Annotation for Servers and Virtual Machines
- IE8 support
- VNC Password for KVM virtual machines
- SLES 11 SP2 certification
- Diagnostic capabilities to reduce the downtime
- Fixes for issues found in customer and community deployments