Microsoft has released Update Rollup 2 which can be installed on top of System Center 2012 Service Pack 1. The Update Rollup package contains fixes for all the System Center 2012 products except Configuration Manager which has its own Update Rollup mechanism. This Update is cumulative, meaning that it also contains the updates coming from Update Rollup 1.
Some of the fixes in this Update Rollup include:
- App Controller – You cannot copy virtual machines that have multiple processors or large amounts of memory from Virtual Machine Manager to a Windows Azure cloud service that already has a deployment.
- Operations Manager – The Distributed Applications (DA) health state is incorrect in Diagram View.
- Operations Manager – The renaming of the SCOM group in Group View will not work if the user language setting is not "English (United States)."
- Service Manager – Service requests complete unexpectedly because of a race condition between workflows.
- Service Manager – PowerShell tasks that were created by using the authoring tool do not run because of an incorrect reference to certain assemblies.
- Orchestrator – Inconsistent results when you use Orchestrator to query an Oracle database.
- Data Protection Manager – An express full backup job in System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 may stop responding on a Hyper-V cluster that has 600 or more virtual machines.
- Data Protection Manager – Backups of CSV volumes may be unsuccessful with metadata file corruption in Data Protection Manager 2012 Service Pack 1.
All of the fixes are described in KB2802159 available on the Microsoft website. The Update Rollup packages can either be downloaded from Microsoft or are available through Windows Update.