After announcing a version of Z-Commerce for Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) cloud computing platforms last month, Zuora announces this week a new major update for Z-Force.
Developed as an Apex Language application and hosted on the Salesforce Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) cloud Force.com, the product already integrates with CRM.
Z-Force 3.0 introduces several new features:
- Ability to create customer-ready quotes for upsells, amendments and change orders
- Automatically calculate, display, and quote prorations and charges across multiple charge periods across complex charge models
- One-click activation of orders to automatically kick off billing
- 20x improvement in synchronization performance
- Improved automation of data synchronization
- Support for salesforce.com Chatter